Category Archives: Laurel Pointe
Discover the distinctive apartment home you’ve been looking for. In one of Forest Park’s most convenient locations, Laurel Pointe Apartments is accessible to all major conveniences in the area. The lovely, serene setting is minutes from the interstate highways, hospitals, schools and the Atlanta International Airport.
Junk accumulates in our Atlanta apartments. It’s a simple fact. That is why when you Google “organization” every 10 item to-do list is really just 5 ways to throw things out. But sometimes the clutter around your apartment home is the stuff you care for the most. How do you keep the things attached to the memories you love?
- Store: The fact is you might love it, but you don’t have a need for it every day. Collections, gifts, clothing, art… the list is endless and it’s filling up your spacious Atlanta apartments. Properly storing these items under the bed or in a large walk-in closet is perfectly fine. A good tip is to purchase matching storage from a popular retailer. This means if your investment is damaged it can be replaced without much effort and you keep the appearance of your home neat. The Container Store has lots of cheap storage solutions for residents in cozy apartments. It’s what they do. Be armed with storage options.
- Rotate: Once you have some memories put away don’t forget about them. While you don’t need these items everyday you can bring them out of the closet to enjoy. Rotating your collections on display in your Atlanta apartments keeps your floor plan fresh for guests too.
- Corral: Life is hectic and not everything in a home ends up where it belongs. Put containers in disaster prone areas to corral the clutter. When a container is full, return each item to its right home. Trays, baskets, decorative boxes make excellent temporary lodging for hats, gloves, keys, sunglasses and more. The stair basket sold on Amazon.com comes to mind for when you aren’t ready to climb the stairs of your Atlanta townhome rental.
- Stack: Floor space is valuable real estate especially in an apartment with a modest floor plan. Having the proper way to use vertical space can safely secure the items you want to keep around for a long time.
- Reduce: Only own what you love. No list about organization is complete without at least one suggestion to throw out the junk (see above). Before you make a purchase decide if you really need the item. Do you have one like it in storage? Can you reuse something you all ready purchased? Will you love it forever?
Of course you can always move into a larger space if none of this will do – like the spacious floor plans at Laurel Pointe Apartments in Forest Park.
Cozy Apartments in Forest Park, now leasing at Laurel Pointe Apartments
Send your mouth on vacation from Atlanta with this simple family friendly Spanish recipe from our family at Laurel Pointe Apartments.
3.5 lbs chicken, cut into pieces 2 chorizo sausages, halved lengthways 3 oz large green olives 0.5 lb cherry tomatoes 8 sprigs oregano, halved 1 lemon, cut into wedges 12 cloves garlic, skin on 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 F 2. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. 3. Add the chicken, chorizo, olives, tomatoes, oregano, lemon, garlic, oil, salt and pepper and toss to combine. Cook for 30–35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the chorizo is crisp. 4. Discard the lemon wedges before serving.
Atlanta delivers affordable trendy fashion, whether you prefer world famous designs or detailed local pieces.
Rummaging through racks and bins is a hassle, but thrift store and consignment shopping have come a long way in Atlanta. RAG-O-RAMA featuring current, classic, and vintage styles (often one-of-a-kind items) has locations in L5P and Sandy Springs to help you get your save on. They also purchase gently used items at a fair price or you can exchange your wardrobe. Salvation Army and Goodwill stores in the city are more organized than they use to be and are charitable ways for you to save.
Shiny New Stuff:
For brand new clothing and accessories without the high price one should visit any of the nearby outlet malls such as Tanger in Locust Grove or North Georgia Premium Outlets in Dawsonville. If you desire designer hand bags, sunglasses, shoes and other accessories for cheap, then head south to Tanger. Drive up to North Georgia Premium Outlets if you crave classic fashion within your budget. The JC Penny Outlet near Laurel Pointe Apartments in Forest Park offers a wide range of affordable home furnishings 30-50% off as well as clothing for the whole family.