Monthly Archives: December 2013
JAMCO Properties, Inc and Atlanta Apartments for Rent welcome Willow Lake Apartments to our family of metro Atlanta apartment communities. Stone Mountain, Georgia is home of the Willow Lake apartment community which is located in walking distance to historic Stone Mountain Village and it is just a 2.5 mile drive from Stone Mountain Park. The nearby MARTA bus line puts Decatur and downtown Atlanta just minutes from the homes of Willow Lake.
Plan a fun filled day of shopping and dining in Stone Mountain Village. Jewelry, antique and fine art shops dot the main strip. Village Corner German restaurant is a local Stone Mountain favorite. And if you are searching for something sweet, visit Stone Mountain Bakery on Main Street. Close by Stone Mountain Park offers plenty of adventure such as hiking, biking, fishing and camping. In the summer residents enjoy the famous Stone Mountain Laser Show!
Of course the residents of Willow Lake Apartments can escape from their hectic schedules with a peaceful walk around the community’s own lake. Amenities at Willow Lake include but are not limited to:
- Serene Lake Views
- Children’s Playground in a Park Like Setting
- Sparkling Pool with Sun Deck
- Modern Sports Courts
JAMCO Properties offers all residents at Willow Lake Apartments spectacular service via:
- FREE Wi-Fi in the Clubhouse
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Monthly Pest Control
- Resident Referral Programs
- Professionally Maintained and Well Lit Grounds
The sprawling floor plans of the apartments at Willow Lake expand up to 1550 square feet in the 3 bedroom townhouses for rent. One bedroom apartments for rent start at only $460* a month. All the apartments and townhomes for lease at Willow Lake are total electric for extra savings. Each floor plan is complete with:
- Walk-in closets
- Formal dining rooms
- Step saver, chef friendly kitchens with dish washers
- Laundry rooms with washer/dryer connections
- Air conditioning
- Carpeted floors
…and so much more. Willow Lake Apartments are now leasing for immediate move-in! Select your next Stone Mountain apartment home now before they are all leased.
*Pricing subject to availability and may change daily
This time of year, the temptation to splurge from your healthy eating habits will come from joyous roommates, friends and especially mom’s kitchen! Avoid putting on winter weight and still celebrate the holiday season in your Atlanta apartments. Don’t ignore party invitations; keep these 3 tips in mind instead.
First maintain your regular routine by eating regular meals. Office potlucks and family feasts might tempt you to skip breakfast, lunch or dinner but that spells a recipe for diet disaster. Skipping meals is a leading cause for unhealthy snacking for many Atlanta renters. Enjoy your favorite holiday meals in moderation instead of skipping a meal to make up the calories.
Next keep a written record of all the food you prepare in your apartment or eat at parties. Remember to include any beverages you drink! Writing a food journal and tracking your food intake can prevent diet slips and help residents know how much time they should spend in their apartment community’s fitness center.
Finally Atlanta apartment renters can delete restaurants and take-out from their lunch menus. By packing a healthy lunch each day, residents save on the waist and the wallet too!
JAMCO Properties, Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia wishes you a healthy holiday season and a happy new year!
PC World reviews the best and most affordable streaming gadgets to turn any HD television or monitor in your Atlanta apartments into smart televisions. Entertainment for your living room, master bedroom, home office or den has never been cheaper. Learn how you can cut the cable and stay connected to your favorite shows and movies plus music and the web.
Like Morrowood Townhomes, all JAMCO Properties, Inc. communities are pre-wired for internet and cable.
1. When the weather outside is frightful, make sure to stay weather-aware and listen to the latest alerts concerning winter weather. Familiarize yourself with the terms that are used to identify winter weather.
2. Don’t be a Grinch when it comes to purchasing and compiling the appropriate emergency supplies. Pack a ready kit for your Atlanta apartment and vehicle. Include adequate clothing and blankets in your kit to keep you warm.
3. If you plan to go dashing through the snow, drive your sleigh safely. Keep an extra ready kit in the trunk of your car. In addition to the basic essentials, consider adding an ice scraper, extra blanket, sand for traction and jumper cables. Fully winterize your vehicle and keep your gas tank at least half full to avoid ice in the tank and fuel lines. Avoid driving when roads are icy. Stay cozy in your Atlanta apartments!
4. Keep warm on frosty days by weather-proofing your apartment home. Open cabinet doors to allow heat to get to un-insulated pipes under sinks and appliances near your apartment’s exterior walls. Allow faucets to drip during cold weather to prevent freezing.
5. Regardless of the chill, never use a stove or oven to heat your Atlanta rental. Prepare safe alternative sources of heat. Never bring portable generators, camp stoves or grills into Atlanta townhouses and apartments; they should be kept outside and at least 20 feet away from windows, doors and vents.
6. And finally…no matter how much someone double dog dares you, never stick your tongue to a flagpole when it’s cold out.