Atlanta Apartments: Bill Sharing with Roommates
Roommates in Atlanta apartments save on rent and bills. Make bill sharing in your Atlanta apartment easy and fun.
- Organize bill paying with your roommates. Assign a renter in charge of each bill.
- Warn each other in advance of extra expenses that may pop up during the lease.
- Hold a monthly meeting at the same time to discuss bills for the apartment.
- Have fun paying bills with apartment mates. Prepare dinner as a group, rent a movie…
- Track and communicate payments with tools made to help you and your roommates with money.
JAMCO Properties, Inc. leases affordable apartments in Atlanta that are more than great places to live. Pet friendly and now leasing spacious floor plans at 20 metro Atlanta apartment communities.
Posted on November 1, 2013, in Aspen Pointe, Organization, Something to Write Home About and tagged affordable Atlanta apartments, atlanta apartment rentals, atlanta apartments. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Atlanta Apartments: Bill Sharing with Roommates.