The Real World, Atlanta apartment edition!
What happens when people come together in a 2 bedroom 1 bath Atlanta apartment and stop being nice and start being real? The Real World, Atlanta! Seriously, why did MTV renovate all those huge floor plans and put in 1 bathroom? Adjusting to a single bath, shared between roommates and guests, has its challenges, but with these tips anyone can make their cozy Atlanta apartment work for everyone.
- Have sealed storage. Whether it is updated cabinetry or an IKEA space saver, lots of storage is easily had and keeps little hands out of trouble. If you or your guests have children a sealed container is more of a deterrent.
- Keep the décor neutral. A simple clean bathroom ensures you and your guests are comfortable in every room of your rental.
- Create a cleaning schedule. Stay on top of this and your clean apartment home will remain that way. Sticking to a schedule prevents arguments and saves headaches.
- Provide the necessities. Having extra toilet paper, soap and towels on hand can prevent embarrassing moments for everyone.
- Finally, store valuables in your bedroom. Unfortunately, when you live in shared space jewelry and other items become vulnerable.
JAMCO Properties, Inc serves the greater Atlanta area with 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments for rent and a wide range of affordable floor plans in 20 amazing communities.