Spacious Living Room without the Big Price
Is your small Atlanta apartment rental suffocating your style? Here are ten tips for the appearance of a spacious living area in a small room.
- Clear the clutter. A tip we mention often. Not only is it free, but you can make money by selling items you don’t need.
- Use furniture with small straight arms or no arms and small rounded backs to give the illusion of more breathing room.
- Go for a round ottoman or coffee table. They are easier to navigate around in a tight place.
- Nesting tables can be pulled out when you need them and tucked away when you don’t.
- Make the most of vertical storage space. Not all apartments come with built-ins, but tall bookshelves work the same way.
- Consider Your Color Scheme. Painting an apartment isn’t always practical, so choose neutral tones for furniture, art, pillows…
- Mirrors can brighten up a room. Just make sure they reflect light and a view you love.
- Hanging curtains higher gives a room the appearance of being larger.
- Light up the corners. Floor lamps, sconce lights, decorative lamps all help illuminate dark corners.
- Keep things crystal clear with clear glass lamps and tables. Let the eye see all the space you do have in the room.
JAMCO Properties provides affordable spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in the metro Atlanta area including Fulton, Dekalb, Clayton, and Cobb counties.