With Easter around the corner Maplewood Pointe Apartments for lease in Jonesboro, GA
wanted to share this twist on classic deviled eggs.
12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon (2 tbl. if you ♥ it) curry powder
1/4 teaspoon black pepper, course ground
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons mango chutney
1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in small bowl.
Mash yolks with fork or potato masher.
2. Stir in mayonnaise, curry powder, mustard, pepper and
salt until smooth and creamy.
3. Spoon or pipe mixture into egg white halves.
4. Top each with a bit of mango chutney.
5. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
To Hard Cook Eggs: Gently place eggs in single layer in medium saucepan.
Add enough cold water to cover eggs with 1 inch of water.
Bring just to boil on medium-high heat. Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand about 15 minutes for large eggs.
Adjust time up or down by 3 minutes for each size larger or smaller.
After 15 minutes, pour off the hot water and
rapidly cool eggs by running them under cold water.
Refrigerate and use within a week.